C360 has transformed Business First Partnership's communication channels
Future-proofing the communication needs of the organisation - “Conversant enabled us to punch above our weight, with an integrated telephony and call centre system that transformed our reporting capability”
- Contact centre
- Direct routing – Voice for Teams
Full compliance and recording on one platform
Hybrid and agile working patterns enabled
Complete reporting functionality set up
Business First Partnership
The ‘travel firm you can trust’ which needed to be able to trust its communications system
- Replaced private-branch exchange phone lines with a single, integrated system
- Enabled BFP to use Microsoft Teams for external as well as internal communications
- Provided call centre and financial compliance recording solutions on one platform
- Future-proofed the communications needs of the organisation
- Created the conditions for seamless remote and hybrid working during Covid
- Set up full on demand reporting functionality for BFP’s clients
“Conversant enabled us to punch above our weight, with an integrated telephony and call centre system that transformed our reporting capability”
Business First Partnership is a family-run UK-based corporate travel firm whose success is based on its people, its systems and its dedication to being the best, even in a marketplace crowded with larger competitors with bigger IT budgets. They rightly pride themselves on the highest levels of personalised service and expertise, offering 24/7 support and integrated technologies which make travel planning seamless and highly responsive.
With this in mind, they could not afford for their communications systems to be anything less than superlative.
BFP was already using Teams internally when Conversant came on the scene. However, they had no deeper analytics to really understand their call statistics, and moreover the need for their staff to call premium numbers frequently was racking up a high cost to the business.
“We needed to fully get to grips with meeting clients’ service level agreement metrics and analysis for staff training,” explained Marc Jülicher, Technical Director, “because without validated data, we couldn’t achieve the on-demand reporting functionality that our clients required.” As we were already using Teams internally, when we realised Conversant could combine this with the contact centre facility we needed, it made perfect sense.”
Reliable deployment in the face of Covid – filling the communications gap
In early 2020, with the Covid-19 pandemic beginning to impact the world, BFP needed a solution that allowed it to not only keep up with, but excel against, other companies in its arena. They needed fast, reliable deployment that was tailored to their needs, as well as ongoing professional and technical support from Conversant's team of experts, utilising the Teams interface to centralise all communications, both internal and external.
Conversant therefore filled the gap in Business First Partnership's reporting capabilities for both external and internal clients. It can now easily export monthly call statistic reports for its clients, and, likewise, analyse staff call statistics to further enhance customer experience.
Jülicher said: “It has worked really well. We can now view agents’ call behaviour and tailor training for improvement, and clients now receive call stats on demand which is in line with our full transparency policy. Previously, we couldn’t fulfil our obligations to clients’ recording the SLAs, so there was a gap that we needed to close.”
- All users connected across offices and call centres using Voice for Teams
- PSTN Calling for internal and external communications
- Conversant Calling Plans with bundled minutes
- Number Porting services
- FCA-Compliant Call Recording
- Easy storage and retrieval of recorded calls
- Key word flagging
- Pause/Resume functionality (PCI compliance)
- Enhanced contact centre functionality for their agents
- Call waiting times and numbers
- Welcome message and forwarding/divert options
- Place in queue
- Call back, divert and redirect
- Feedback and data analysis services to aid supervisors and provide management information, including:
- Average/specific call length
- Calls taken/missed and busy/fallow periods identified
- Agents available/time agents spend online