Get more from your data and reports with C360
Tap into the potential of your data. Whether you're dealing with customer information, sales figures, or market trends, C360 enables you to extract meaningful insights that drive growth and innovation.
A whole new level of data and reporting
Data and Repoting is where C360 comes into it's own, giving you access to all your data, which is often restricted to admininstrtors and can be difficult to understand.
C360 translates your data into visual dashboards making it easier to understand and keep track of your monthly, quaretly and annual KPI's, how many external calls your agents are handling, call queue times and discover trends so you can adjust your contact centre to offer the best customer experience.
Understand how efficiently your Contact Centre is performing
Get reports to support you:
- Understand peak calling times to plan staffing
- Understand what happened on a call with easy to read call logs and call journey
- With trend analytics to see how the performance of your contact centre changes over time
- With queue and Auto Attendant reporting
- Monitor call quality
- Understand call outcomes
C360 reporting key features
Product summary dashboards
Report on internal agents
As well as external data, you can also report on your internal agents activity and performance, ensuring your workforce, regardless of location, is working as efficiently as possible and retaining business continuity.
- Agent availability
- Call outcomes
- Average ring, queue and talk times
- Call anwer rates
- Abandoned call rates
- After call wrap up time
Social Media Reporting
Understand how and when your customers are choosing to communicate with you. Get reports on:
- The number of messages received
- Which platform the message came from
- Average response time
- Average messages per conversation
- Average time unassigned to an agent