Legal with MS Teams
Modern challenges require collaboration and teamwork for success. In an industry where security, confidentiality and compliance are vital, Conversant can bridge the gaps.
Drive your digital transformation with us today - centralise your communications on Microsoft Teams.
We're helping legal and judicial services collaborate, communicate and connect on MS Teams
Bridging the communications gap
Conversant Technology can provide:
- Peace of mind from knowing your shared and collaborative data is secure
- Increased efficiency and productivity from creating a centralised communications solution
- Integration with your CRM across all channels, so the right information is in the hands of the right people at the right time
- Compliance call recording to fulfil your legal obligations and protections.
- Call data and analytics to highlight issues, exceptions and red flags.
Unified communications for the legal profession will assist you with:
User mobility with data security
With teams in multiple locations, and multi-disciplinary working, having everything in one place under the MS Teams umbrella and integrated with your CRM, means your teams can work from anywhere, anytime, with the same level of information and access privelege. Our systems have complex permission, back-up and security settings to ensure that your data is not only safe, but is only accessed by the intended users.
Advanced contact centre features with compliance call recording and analytics
Contact centres operate on many levels, and Conversant offers everything from skill-based call routing to legal compliance recording, transcription and exception reporting.
Omnichannel and social media messaging
Keep all your communications on the same page, whether they take place on the phone, via email, on Twitter, WhatsApp or SMS. Microsoft Teams can also incorporate specific tabs, apps and add-ons for the legal sector, including planning, billing and management tools.